Server Fudge Server w/ Pump, Use #10 Can or 3 qt. Jar, NSF
The Server fudge server with pump is made of polished stainless steel and dispenses from No. 10 cans or a 3-quart stainless steel jar, which is sold separately. An on/off rocker switch controls the power, and a thermostat knob with temperature markings ensures the settings can be adjusted accurately. Temperatures in the unit range from 100 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit, and the 500-watt heating element removes hot spots to evenly heat product. Maxing out at a 1-ounce portion, the amount of product dispensed per stroke can be adjusted in increments of 1⁄8 ounce. The Server 82060 fudge server is made of stainless steel to supply corrosion resistance and strength.
- 3-qt. capacity
- Made of durable, polished stainless steel
- Adjustable stroke dispenses in 1⁄8-oz. increments with a max. of 1 oz.
- On/off rocker switch controls power
- Heating element ensures reliable warming and holding
- Temperature range: 100-200 degrees F
- Thermostatically controlled for accurate temperatures
- Dispenses from a No. 10 can or 3qt. jars
Dimensions & Utilities
- 73⁄4 in. W x 131⁄16 in. D x 153⁄4 in. H
- 500 W, 4.2 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug