Libbey 1639HT Restaurant Basics 16 oz. Rim Tempered Mixing Glass / Pint Glass
The Libbey 1639HT Restaurant Basics mixing glass can be used as a beverage glass for water or soft drinks, as a shaker to mix cocktails, or as a pint glass to serve draft beer. This all-purpose glass has been treated with a standard heat treatment as well as DuraTuff, a thermal after-process to make the glass more durable. This treatment, which helps resist thermal and mechanical shock, ensures the glass has lasting strength. Since DuraTuff glasses are resistant to breakage, they keep staff and guests safe in the event that a glass is dropped or mishandled.
- Restaurant Basics pattern
- 16-oz. capacity
- Can be used as a beverage glass, mixing glass, or pint glass
- Heat treatment on the upper part of the glass add strengths where chipping is most common
- DuraTuff treatment adds durability to the upper portion with resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
- Overall dimensions: 31⁄2 in. dia. x 57⁄8 in. H