Food Server - Pump, Spout Warmer, For Re-thermalization. 3 qt. Stainless Steel Jar
The Server Supreme topping warmer dispenses caramel, fudge, and cheese to accompany desserts and chips. Its precision thermostat keeps toppings at consistent temperatures, even as the contents deplete, so cheese and sauce does not burn. Additionally the spout is heated, so contents do not cool and clog it, and this warmer can be used with a No. 10 can or a 3-quart stainless steel jar. A water bath fill line reduces the risk of overflow.
The bottom and top of the topping warmer are made of black thermoset plastic, so they keep their shape when they are heated. A cast valve body pump yields a maximum portion of 1 ounce and adjusts in 1⁄8-ounce increments, enabling precise control over the toppings for product consistency. Three magnetic merchandising signs come with the topping warmer, including caramel, fudge, and cheese.
- Part of the Supreme series
- Scratch-resistant stainless steel topping warmer
- Black thermoset plastic bottom and top hold shape when hot
- Adjustable, pre-calibrated thermostat senses the temperature and turns the heat on and off as needed
- Wrap-around heating element provides even heating and prevents burning
- Heated spout ensures safe temperatures and resists clogging
- Pump design prevents lost valve balls
- Water fill line helps prevent overfilling
- 1-oz. stroke yield is adjustable in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- 3 magnetic merchandising signs for caramel, fudge, and cheese
- Used with a 3-qt. stainless steel jar (sold separately) or a No. 10 can
- External power light indicates when warmer is operating