Commercial Immersion Blender w/ 10" Arm
The KitchenAid KHBC310OB is a commercial-grade, NSF certified immersion blender that is designed to serve multiple uses. This immersion blender can be used to prepare smoothies, beat eggs, mash potatoes, mix salad dressings, and puree soup. It includes an S-shaped blade with a fixed bell for blending and mixing the heaviest doughs and purees with great ease. This immersion blender has a 6 gallon blending capacity, which makes it an ideal choice for high-volume food stations. The lightweight design allows one-handed use, thus reducing fatigue during operation. The 10" arm with soft grip handle provides comfort and prevents kitchen accidents. The stainless steel arm can be easily detached after use and cleaned in a dishwasher to save time.
The easy-to-store immersion blender unit can be easily mounted on the wall after use to save kitchen space. This efficient blender is driven by a powerful, heavy-duty 1/2 HP DC motor that uses two different speeds, i.e., 11,000 rpm and 18,000 rpm for versatile operation based on the task at hand. The noise-free operation of motor is another plus. The blender uses 350 Watts of heating power for powerful and consistent results. This model is NSF commercial certified and adheres to the food safety regulations for sanitary use.
Main Features Include:
- Immersion blender for versatile operation
- S-shaped blade for excellent mixing and blending performance
- Lightweight design for one-handed operation
- 10" arm with soft grip for comfort
- Detachable stainless steel arm
- Dishwasher safe blending arms
- Wall mounted to save kitchen space
- Operates on 1/2 HP motor
- (2) different speeds: 11,000 rpm and 18,000 rpm
- Noise-free motor operation for chef convenience
- 350 Watts of heating power
- NSF listed for sanitary use